The focus of this message is about conquering complaining and what the Bible says about it. Philippians 2:14 says to do things without complaining.
There are 4 types of complainers:
1. The Whiner- “It’s not fair!”
2. The Martyr- “No one appreciates me!”
3. The Cynic- “It’s no use!”
4. The Perfectionist- “It’s not good enough!”
There are 3 ways to conquer complaining:
1. Admit there is a problem
2. Practice speaking positively
3. Develop an attitude of gratitude
To hear more about how to recognize and conquer complaining, listen here.